Saturday 7 June 2014

Summer Concert and 30 Piece Challenge Medal Presentation.

Hi everyone,

Monday 30th June 7.30pm.

I have managed to book the Salvation Army Hall, Baddow Road, again for our concert. This term it will also include medal presentations to those who learnt 20, 25 or 30 pieces since September 2013.

I would like to follow a similar format to last summer, that is, give performing priority to those who have piano exams this term and to those who will be leaving me. I would also love it if we could have a balance of piano and other instruments. So if you sing or play an orchestral instrument, we would love to hear you. Let me know!

If you are to be presented with a medal make sure that you come whether or not you are playing. 

As ever, family and friends are most welcome and refreshments will be available after the concert. I look forward to seeing you all there,

best wishes,

Fiona Lau.

No comments:

Post a Comment