Thursday 31 December 2015

New Year Piano Lesson Start Dates.

Happy New Year everyone!

I hope that you all had a great Christmas break and enjoyed the time away from school and lessons. 

Thank you very much for all the lovely presents, cards and good wishes that you sent me, I am very grateful and enjoyed looking at and using them over the holiday season.

As some of you may know, I do some work for ABRSM, and will be delivering in- service training at the start of January to music services and RNCM in Manchester. This means that I will begin piano teaching after the term has begun- it gives everyone time to re- discover the piano and get fingers going again!

The starting dates for lessons are as follows:

Private pupils: Week beginning Monday 18th January.

Moulsham High School pupils: Tuesday 19th January.

Cathedral Primary School pupils : Wed 6th January.

Online pupil: to be arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment