Tuesday 18 April 2017

Retirement from Essex Music Services Piano Teaching.


Dear Piano Parents, 

Time stands still for no one and as this year is my 60th birthday, I have decided to retire from Essex Music Services and therefore from my teaching at Moulsham High School and The Cathedral School. This is a sad occasion for me as I have been teaching at MHS  for 21 years ( I even taught the current Head of Music) and at The Cathedral School for 20 years ( my association with CS spans 31 years...).

I have loved teaching your children and watching them progress from beginners to confident pianists over the years. I officially retire on Sat May 20th so my last days of teaching will be on Tuesday 16th at MHS and Wednesday 17th May at The Cathedral School.

I will continue my free-lance work for ABRSM, Music Teacher magazine and my private teaching- do contact me if you want to have lessons.  Meanwhile can I say a huge thank you for all your support and friendliness; I will miss you all,

 

Very best wishes,

 

Fiona Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment