Saturday 6 September 2014

Here we go again!

So here we are, the start of another exciting piano year! First of all I would like to say a huge thank you for all the cards, presents, flowers and notes that you gave me at the end of last term. It means a lot to receive your thoughts and thanks and, for those who have left, it helps me to remember you.

Private lessons begin next week ( week beg Mon 8th Sept) unless you have heard otherwise from me.
Lessons at The Cathedral Scool and at Moulsham High School will begin the week after ( MHS Tues 16th, CS Wed 17th).

This term we have the Chelmsford Festival coming up in November and I will be discussing it with some of you in your first lessons. There are also grade exams, the joy of GCSE, AS and A levels and Christmas music!

Start to think now what you want to get out of your piano lessons this term and this year, so that we can chart a course together. Make a resolution to practise regularly and to bring your music to every lesson.

I look forward to hearing you all play!

Fiona.

No comments:

Post a Comment