Monday 2 January 2017

Happy New Year

Happy new year to all of you!

I hope that you had a good Christmas and enjoyed our extra bank holidays. Many thanks for the lovely presents, cards and good wishes you gave me, I appreciated them all.

Piano lessons in January

Private lessons begin week beginning Monday 9th January, except for Tuesday people. I am away doing a presentation for ABRSM at The Royal Northern College of Music on the 10th Jan so your lessons will commence the week after.

Piano lessons at MHS will commence on Tuesday 17th Jan

Piano lessons at the Cathedral School :I commence teaching there on Wednesday llth January.

Exam pupils!

If you are due be entered for an exam this term, you know the rules, 2 1/2 pieces at pass level and all your scales slowly and accurately before I will enter you!

Everyone else, please reacquaint yourself with the piano and bring your music to the first lesson  of the new year. I look forward to hearing you all play, it's going  to be a great term!

Fiona Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment